Friday, December 23, 2016

good evening! well, compliments of the season...grab an eggnog and some treats...
draw up a chair...
thanks everybody for a great year!
did you say Christmas present?
whoooo weee....
I may be lactose intolerant...or else you are more gravey than grave!
that's what I'm talkin' 'bout
geez...step outside
I swear ...that was my motorcycle
eats and treats

drink up!
danger will...danger
get a wonderful life...oh geez!  old cheese?
take us home phoebe
don't look at me...I didn't deal it
sorry folks....its been a tough couple of months
at the north pole no one can hear you.....

stop...no...dont
she said that when she said she loved me she said that she meant that she loved me forever
pull the string...please

no kidding
oops...excuse me
I'm gettin' outta here..and then something happened
clear out everybody!!!!
due to circumstances beyond our control...monsters a go go annual eggnog lactose intolerant Christmas party cannot be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment